choose an avatar for tanith

After giving it a lot of thought I have come to the conclusion that we should all choose an avatar for tanith.

Please select one of the following.

1/

2/

3/

4/

Re: choose an avatar for tanith

HellaNo
Lol, you suck piginpoo.

Re: choose an avatar for tanith

thank you. its always nice to make new friends

Re: choose an avatar for tanith

LOL, Are you Tanith's Boyfriend?

Re: choose an avatar for tanith

Leo(T.C.K.)
Maybe resizing these, I mean in their original form they would cover half of the screen and would mess up forum format if being in avatar. That is if the forum would even accept the image.

But yeah they would fit.

Re: choose an avatar for tanith

LOLLLLL!!!