pass the time

Deity
So I got bored and did a search on sgu sucks and found a lively debate here.

http://tzzzz.livejournal.com/30557.html

Re: pass the time

Deity
And this is interesting.  Scroll down a bit and Someone named Samual mention sgus a few times.  Is that any of you?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2219867567&topic=13584

Re: pass the time

Rac80
Deity wrote
And this is interesting.  Scroll down a bit and Someone named Samual mention sgus a few times.  Is that any of you?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2219867567&topic=13584
I( recognize his pic...he is Aragon1 -- from GW and here. :D  a really good fanfic writer and funny as hell guy.  Give'em hell aragon!

Re: pass the time

Aragon101
I was asked to not mentoin SGUSucks anymroe on that thread LOL

Yeah that's me. I hardly ever go on facebook but i really felt i had to point out obvious flaws with their logic.

Generals don't win wars, the troops do.

Just like sycophants don't give a show it's rating, the masses do.

And the masses have spoken, SGU is poo.

Re: pass the time

Re: pass the time

There's poetic justice for you

Re: pass the time

Aragon101
It wasn't TPTB that started it. it was a fan who was trying to get more Stargate People to watch.

I may have destroyed his belief in humanity. :P I was a little harsh to him but his logic totally deserved it :D

It was the second guy that made me laugh hard though, you could see him all white knuckled typing and i just laugh at him :P LOL