series 2 baddies

It has been confirmed over at gayteworld that the baddies in series 2 will be the lucian alliance!

WTF

How in the hell could they be anywhere near the destiny?
Do they have a tardis?
Maybe they stole Atlantis and used the wormhole drive?
Perhaps they were aboard all the time but everybody was too busy having sex to realise?
Could we all wake up and realise this was all a bad dream?
Dont tune in soon for the answers to these and more questions that will addle your brain.

Seriously, how can TPTB believe that they could pull this off and make it seem credible. This just displays more weak writing and lack of ideas. They were scraping the barrel to start with and now they have gone through the bottom looking for ideas. What did they find? some regurgitated bits of leftovers that will be re-fried and served up as a new dish. Sorry but I am not hungry for this one.

Re: series 2 baddies

The main alliance bloke is called simeon which is probably a respelling of simian. Therefore he is most likely to be a monkey penned in by the new writers from a previous thread. Therefore this will lead to a rip off of planet of the apes and chimps will take over the world using ancient tech

Re: series 2 baddies

LMAO.  Exactly.  The writers are don't have anything left.  They've lost the touch, and they're out of touch with what fans really want to see.  I'm not interested either.

Re: series 2 baddies

I dunno, this looks pretty bad if you ask me. Acting experience too!

Re: series 2 baddies

Phasevariance
Hey!! it's a new show with old ideas.

Re: series 2 baddies

Is it just me or does the monkey in combat gear look a bit like Rush?

Re: series 2 baddies

LUCIAN ALLIANCE!?! LUCIAN ALLIANCE?! You kidding me? LUCIAN ALLIANCE?!? For real?!? I was so annoyed with them putting them in in the pilot. I mean com'on!! That's got to be the weakest enemy to ever appear for more than one episode on SG1 other than Tenat and Jup! I didn't think the writers were that far down to bring in an enemy no one gives a shiz about! Then again, someone as weak as the Alliance will be perfect for SGU!

Re: series 2 baddies

Leo(T.C.K.)
Lucian Alliance was one of the reasons why I hated Season 10 of SG1. It had too many weak filler episodes and lame jokes. Plus the Lucian Alliance, the lamest enemy ever created with Star Trek esque uniforms....oh and some fantasy bullshit on top of that...

Re: series 2 baddies

Hahahaha, That's pretty bad ass Monkey. Just Wondering (yes, it's just Semantics). But with all the boinking going on, aboard SGU, how come we don't have a bunch of pregnant women running around? Come on, don't tell me that while forgetting to bring food aboard, they quickly grabbed cases of Trojans and Birth control pills??, I guess, the Primary Directive was, Food is overrated, let's just fuck till we drop?

Re: series 2 baddies

AdamG
Even if they did bring some they are sure to run out.....

Re: series 2 baddies

They will the rate that scot is getting through them

Re: series 2 baddies

King Piccolo
Lt Scott's crabs

Re: series 2 baddies

Lucian Alliance LOL. Space greasers? Has anyone figured which reform school these people go to to get their doctorates they all seem to have in order to run things?  Did they auction off their old stock of replicators or something? They're all laughing even over at Gayteworld. Must really be Stargate if they have the Lucian Alliance in it, eh?

Anyway here's another space baddie I found for you:

Maybe needs a cheezie Darth Vader outfit? The overlord of the Lucian Alliance?

Re: series 2 baddies

Re: series 2 baddies

stonelesscutter
hehehehhehhe is that the phonebooth from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

Re: series 2 baddies

stonelesscutter
I just can't believe they're bringing in the lucian alliance.
Fuck the alliance, I've never liked them.
Bunch of Goauld wannabes.
I say bring back the Goauld, the ultimate baddies.
Stargate was super for as long as they were around.
And still good with the Ori and the Wraith, but not as super as with the Goauld.

Re: series 2 baddies

King Piccolo
doctor who phonebooth

Re: series 2 baddies

Re: series 2 baddies

shit, Bulk and Skull from the Power Rangers are more intimidating than the Lucian Alliance

Re: series 2 baddies

They bragged about how much better SGU is being in such a new direction with no English speaking aliens etc etc.

Then 1 season later they pull this shit? This recycling of old tricks is a clear sign of lack of talents.

12