troll gems from Hulu

Debunker
This thread is about troll posts from idoits with a mental age of a child in hulu. I will try to update this thread with more gems.

"the funniest part of all this, lad, is, i'm drunk, and i could hand you your assss.
really, i understand why YOU don't like the show. you've never had a girlfriend, you've never had to stick up for anybody, much less stick up for anyone else. you might have actually gradutated high school last year, and are completely alone. your "friends" have gone off to college(they're actually smart, after all), and you're stuck at home, feeling left out of the drinking, the sex, the sports, the parties. it's cool. some of us(IT'S ONLY YOU) have gone through that.
you never felt like your lady was lying to you to get out of having sex with you. you never felt like sex was the only thing you had in common with your girl, at the time. you never had to put your interests on the back burner to keep some nutjob from killing people, for no reason at all. you never had to survive in an environment that was teetering on the brink of failure. you've never had to fight for a thing in your life, so, when you watch this show, you think..."why are they so stressed out all the time???" i don't under stand!" the only thing i've seen is twilight and skins, so i think this is all soap opera!!"
Jaime Pridemore posted on Mar 6 2011, 00:20:36"

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-universe

Re: troll gems from Hulu

What do you think you will achieve by posting that on this site. Nobody here gives a shit about YOUR vendetta against HULU. If you are trying to drag us into a war that is not ours but rather one of your own creation you will fail. Your views and comments are your own and have no connection to this site. If you persist in trying to sully our name with your actions you will fail. You do not speak for us, get over it.

Re: troll gems from Hulu

Oh, I have seen such argumentations of SGU fans before.

It is the decorated and more flowery version of: "You are a basement dweller with no social contacts and can therefore not understand and sympathize with real, normal people and their problems."

Re: troll gems from Hulu

Debunker
What the hell are u talking about? There are trollers in the hulu forums who talk like this all the time to persons who dislike SGU. I don't see why we can't be on the same side. Are we not in this situation together.

How the hell em I sullying up your name? I never made a mention of sgusucks.com on hulu.  What about you go make a post about SGU and see what happens. Just see.

You don't need to project that anger at me. I didn't say it. Those trolls in hulu did.

Btw I am following the advice of another users by posting this on this site.

Re: troll gems from Hulu

You only recently joined this site and then proceeded in trying to get the membership here to go over to hulu and start causing trouble. That in itself makes it look like you have an agenda. Maybe we are on the same side but we do our talking on here and do not feel the need to troll other sites. If you have a problem with some of the posters on HULU take it up with them and do not expect us to fight your battles for you.

Re: troll gems from Hulu

Debunker
"That in itself makes it look like you have an agenda."

I told you from the first post what my goal was. This shouldn't be a surprise. THEY ARE THE TROLLS not me.