what would you like to see added to the site?

what would you like to see added to the site?

sgusucks.com
what would you like to see added to www.sgusucks.com

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

alien0-2

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

King Piccolo
turn off the fucking snowflakes!

They make it impossible for firefox users to post

They also bugger up Explorer as well

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

GetMallozziFired
This author removed his/her Nabble account.

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

Sgu sucks!
fix the link on http://www.sgusucks.com/forum.html so it actually points here

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with that link. If you continue to experiance difficulties please let me know. SguSucks@aol.com

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

SGU_SUCKSSS
This post was updated on .
I use Firefox 3.5.x and when I visit http://www.sgusucks.com/forum.html all I see is a link that points to http://n2.nabble.com/free-forum.html and not this specific forum.

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

alien0-2

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

SGU SUCKS
can you also add link to http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3679 in the front page?
something like:
Check out this review! (http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3600)
Check out this review! #2 (http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3679)

I check them through this site frequently

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

SGU SUCKS
Wtf? instead of adding the new link you deleted the old one instead?

rofl now there is some SGU logic, remove something that is useful (the link) and replace it with crap (a comming soon page)

I won't be visiting sgusucks.com anymore, i'll simply use bookmarks to get to those reviews sites

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

I had a coming soon page up while i was working on the review page. I'm sorry that it takes time to put a website together. I can't just snap my fingers and BOOM! It dosent work that way.

Re: what would you like to see added to the site?

SGU SUCKS
Ok that's cool, keep up the good work.