why would the SGT say something so raciest

why would the SGT say something so raciest

Josh078
Why would the writers of this show come up with a off the wall statement " they would treat me the same way if I looked at a white women "  for a Black man who is in his late 20's and not living in the 1960s?
they really need new writers , I mean the next episode the Dr will show back up with the ship they found and there will be a problem then they will kiss and make up very lame no surprise show

Re: why would the SGT say something so raciest

Rowe
The reason the writers wrote that dialog is simply because they are witless hacks who needed to fill their cliché quota for the episode.

Re: why would the SGT say something so raciest

Feiniex
Because they have decided that SGU needs to bring in new fans thats why they made this crappy show, they would NEVER have said that in SG:SG1 or SGA and if thats what the new fans are after then im glad i dont like the show and im not part of that fan base.